Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 1...Garlic Roasted Zucchini

 
I saw this pin last week and man it looked good!  The original link is from The Gingered Whisk which has some other kick ass recipes I’ll have to try.  


 This one was pretty basic: zucchini, garlic (sliced), salt, pepper, olive oil and rosemary.  The recipe calls for 2 zucchini, but I used 4 since they were less than med size and I love zucchini.  
 


Once I had the zucchini all cut up I put everything in a large ziplock baggie and gave it a toss to coat.  

 



 I laid it all out on a cookie sheet.  The recipe says to bake at 375 for 20-25 min, I did 25, but it wasn’t as toasted as I would like so I put in the broiler for a bit…nothing worse than soggy   

 




 I think next time I’ll cook less time and put in the broiler soon. 




But nonetheless it was so tasty!  And just like that, dinner was served...pasta and garlic roasted zucchini topped off with some Parmesan cheese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment